The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate's degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Save up to $5,000 on your college degree.† You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
4. No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
5. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
6. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
7. Convenience: Day, evening and online‡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
8. Accredited Institution: California College San Diego is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
9. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
10. A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate.***
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, information technology or graphic arts right now. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save up to $5,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! California College San Diego® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
Accelerated Degree Programs are compared to traditional colleges and universities. See National Center for Educational Statistics, table 4 (http://www.nces.ed.gov/pubs2007/2007154.pdf)
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
See more facts about California College San Diego