Education for tomorrow's creative careers: International Academy of Design and Technology Online
by Clare Kaufman
January 28, 2011
The International Academy of Design and Technology Online is committed to transforming creative individuals into passionate innovators. Develop the design training and technology skills you need to make an impact in today's leading creative careers. IADT Online features online degree programs in next-generation fields such as building information modeling and digital media production, as well as in core design disciplines such as fashion and graphic design.
Career education at International Academy of Design and Technology Online
International Academy of Design and Technology Online prides itself on making higher education accessible to a diverse student body, with online college courses accessible 24/7 via any Internet-enabled computer. IADT Online degree programs emphasize real-world career training, with a curriculum that reflects the needs of today's design employers. You'll also have the opportunity to hone your technical skills using industry-current digital design software.
IADT Online degree programs
The International Academy of Design and Technology Online offers a full complement of online degree programs to meet the needs of new designers and established professionals alike.
- Design. You'll find associate or bachelor's degrees in areas such as graphic design, web design and development, and game production.
- Business . Creative programs with a business slant include fashion merchandising, Internet marketing and advertising design.
- Digital media. Technology and creative design come together in up-and-coming disciplines like digital media production, information technology and building information modeling.
Degree programs vary depending on the major field you choose. Available programs include the associate degree, the bachelor's of science and the bachelor's degree of fine arts. Associate degrees generally take two years to complete, while the bachelor's degree is typically a four-year program. IADT online degree programs incorporate general college education as well as concentration courses.
Why choose International Academy of Design and Technology Online?
International Academy of Design and Technology Online offers relevant, career-focused education designed to set you on the path to professional success. Given the rapid evolution of design trends and technology, it's imperative to find a career training program that keeps pace with--and anticipates--the needs of today's employers. IADT online college programs are firmly grounded in the real-world practice of creative expression and design; key features of an IADT education include:
- A faculty of design professionals offers an inside perspective on the industry, ensuring a focused and relevant education.
- Market-driven curriculum reflecting the demands of today's (and tomorrow's) global design marketplace.
- Access to a network of design industry professionals to help you gain hands-on experience and industry exposure--and ultimately, to set you up for a successful career upon graduation.
- Online college courses feature industry-current multimedia technology, enabling real-time interaction with faculty and peers.
- Career services to help you explore your professional goals, prepare for the job market and connect with prospective employers.
A graduate of International Academy of Design and Technology Online has the opportunity to enter the design job market armed with the skills, experience and design portfolio to secure a competitive position in the field. Tap into your creative potential and start imagining your future as a creative design professional.
IADT Online is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
Matching School Ad About the Author
Dr. Clare Kaufman is a freelance writer who covers business and education topics.